Panevėžys District Raguva Cultural Center was established in 2003. Established in accordance with the Law on Public Institutions of the Republic of Lithuania, which publicly provides cultural, cultural education and other services to the Panevežys District society, as well as to other persons. The head of Raguva Cultural Center is Kristina Juškienė.
The aims and tasks of the Cultural Center are:
- to foster ethnic culture, amateur art;
- to develop educational (educational, entertainment) activities;
- to meet the cultural needs of the community;
- to support the dissemination of professional art
Activities and functions of the Cultural Center:
- facilitates the spread of ethnic culture;
- guarantees access to ethnic culture;
- organizes entertainment, educational and other events;
- takes care of employment of children and youth, art education;
- meet other cultural needs of the community.